AUSTRALIA needs your gear

Hi Jason,

Just wondering if you are ever considering distribution in Australia? I would love one of your 6.5" vices but the freight on one alone is $2400usd.

Would you ever consider a buyers group and sending and distributing a container load of your products if there was enough interest over here?

Or could the Australian market access them direct from the manufacturer in Taiwan?

Also, an Australian workshop staple is the DAWN vice. They have allot of the same faults as most of your test vices but they go alright and might be worth looking at. They make an offset jaw vice which is handy as well.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Same thing here in Canada. The freight is to high. I use your square every day. I want to buy more but the freight stop me every time.

Yes we’ve been in talks with distributors in Australia and Canada. We already have a few Canadian distributors. Australia has been the most difficult

1 Like

Thanks Jason, hopefully you can make some headway into distribution in Australia. Until then, one can only dream.

On the back of the DAWN vices I mentioned. The “supergrade” would be the ones to test. They are made from ductile iron and claim to be unbreakable.

So what carrier will let you bring a vise as a carry-on?