Which BENCH VISE Will Beat the Fireball Hardtail?

After the release of our newest video, we’ve seen the Hardtail take on and (spoiler) beat the Wilton Bullet and Morgan Vise. So which bench vise should we test next that can beat the Hardtail and go under the hammer?

Well lets see the results: less money and better performance there is no comparison. the only down side is the shear size of the winner. so the bottom line is if i ever needed a big vice i know where i am getting my vice from. Thanks for the demo you do a great job testing things for the average viewer to feel like the subject was an honest test to destruction. Well done Jason, and a good ad for your products but at least you provide the most honest testament of your products.

1 Like

Less expensive is one factor, but the smoothness of operation and ease of use are huge. Why the other brands make such sloppy fitting parts is beyond me. Is it really that hard to fix those issues? The designers failed by making the swivel bases too thin. Making them 1/2 inch thick instead of 3/8 would cost them how much in materials??? .37 cents. :thinking:
I can’t see any shop being so destructive to a vice, but great test nonetheless. It shows how poorly made the other vices are, showing how little they respect their customers.

1 Like