Fireball tools

I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW MUCH THE WORKING MAN APPRECIATES YOU MAKING YOUR TOOLS AFFORDABLE FOR THE AVARAGE WORKING MAN… 2ND YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS ARE AMAZING I WISH YOUD MAKE MORE BUT I KNOW YOUR JUST WAY TO BUSY THE BILL NYE OF TOOLS

7 Likes

Thanks for the great compliment. YouTube is fun but tools are our passion. Jason

2 Likes

I bought my first set of squares here around 2018 I believe, and the clamps last year. I wanna say I found the squares from watching an Adam Booth video at the time. And Ive always wanted to invest into more great tools since then.

Then fast forward to this year at Fab tech, where after meeting with Jason I expended my hobby shops yearly budget. I cant wait for my table to get here and stop using wood blocks and jackstands on the floor :rofl: Sorry Jason, I couldnt pick the hardtail vice up out of the crate to put it in the pic either, but once everything is here and put to work, I’ll put one up!

2 Likes

Congrats Dan, you’re going to love that table & fixtures, goes right along with the squares and clamps you already have. Wonderful tools!

–Larry

It’s was great to meet you, I look forward to seeing what you build with the tools. You’ll have to keep us updated on the tool you use the most.