New but very satisfied customer!

I will say that even with some shipping issues and damage, these tools are worth the wait no matter how long it takes! I’ve already been using the ones that made it for the last few projects and I’m blown away with how much quicker I can be confident in proper fit up and start tacking. Pretty sure I’ll be submitting another big order soon.

I wish I would have gotten pictures of the fixturing on the tailgate. I completely forgot to, but it was done 100% with your squares and it was my first time using them and our new Evolution Miter Saw. I got a few using them to make a couple hitches, and I honestly think the magnetic shim kit might quickly become my favorite tool in the shop!

I was looking to fill the gap between basically nothing and full on fixture table, and I am confident I made the right decision!

2 Likes

Looks like you could use some mantis grip pliers to reach into those small areas on the squares. The original 11r style just get in the way most of the time.

1 Like

There’s 16 of them in the rest of the shipment that is arriving on Thursday. They were in the one box that didn’t make it.

2 Likes

It’s so true. Nothing else on the market does what Fireball Tools do. I don’t know what I would do without them fabricating.

3 Likes

that’s a slick fit up there the way you used those triangle squares to set that receiver hitch! Nice job, shows the versatility of those tools.