Exclusive videos on mobile Devices

First, the main website and this forum is beautifully done.

However, something ive noticed on the exclusive videos tab. Is that it is almost impossible to get the videos to go full screen on mobile devices. I have to zoom in on the page and view it in desktop mode. I dont know if anyone else has experienced this. Maybe im the only goofball using my phone for everything

1 Like

What phone and browser are you using?

Galaxy S21 ultra, the browser im currently using is edge, the method I found to watch in full screen was to zoom in to like 150 percent. Then the option for full screen was clickable. Hope this helps!

On an iPhone in portrait the expand video icon get cut off but in landscape you can then see it.

Ah! you have a proper topic for this, I recently tried to show a clip from one of your videos from my phone and was unable to do so, phone got hot and site just froze. using an iPhone XR with safari (this was around christmas … so a while ago :slight_smile: ) I haven’t really tried again since i prefer watching on my computer anyway.

FWIW

I’m using a Samsung Note 20 Ultra using the Chrome browser. I just tried watching and playing with the videos; full screen, minimized, pause, play, etc. Nothing caused the viewer to lock up, or my phone to get hot. I’m still thinking this may be a phone issue more than website, but I have no proof that’s not anecdotal.

@Portageecustoms have you tried using Google Chrome browser?