Fixture Table Shipping 'Crate' Concern--Upgrade available?

Seen a few videos of the 4.5 x 8.5 table ‘crate’ and it has given me pause. Of course it depends on luck and the shipper, etc. for how the thing arrives at a random destination, but the crates I’ve seen look comically unsuitable for such a nice table. I’ve purchased utility trailer siding panels from amazon that were shipped better.

For those that have received a fixture table, what’s been your experience?

Fireball team, is there a crating upgrade option that I could pay for to include a proper raised pallet or skid with three 4x4’s underneath?

My experience with receiving my 30x60 table was positive, see my review: Where are Fireball tables cast? - #4 by LarryFahnoe That table is now one of the core tools in my shop, worth every penny.

I too was a little nervous after seeing a video with a crate that was pretty badly damaged. One of the reasons that I placed the order anyway was my belief that as a small business, Jason and Fireball Tool truly care about selling great products and doing the right thing. I bought my table early in the history of these tables, but by now if there were a problem with damaged tables being a common problem I would think there would have been many threads here on the forum & do not recall seeing any.

I suspect that as long as you have the appropriate means to unload and accept the shipment, the shippers can get it to you in good shape.

–Larry

Thanks and glad yours arrived well.