Where is the 'Undercover' video? Great content; exceptionally effective graphic communication

Showed the video to some co-workers as a template for how we might do work instructions but cannot find it now… did some-ones feelings get hurt and it had to be taken down??

@DLS

I believe the video you are referring to can be found here.

We are in the process of organizing our Fireball Website Exclusive Video platform, so some playlists & videos are subject to change as we migrate our content.

1 Like

THANKS!! I was searching for ‘undercover’ and ‘incognito’ in the title LOL. Really great stuff you folks are doing out there. Does Drew get teased for being an a ‘Draw’-er ?? Really would like to talk with someone with his skills for animating / illustrating some of our process steps at The Day Job… the graphics in this video do a great job of conveying the relevant information in a very understandable way.

1 Like

@DLS The sheer quality/skill/craftsmanship of @Fireball_Sr.Animator’s animation skills absolves him of any “teasing”… but it is a universal truth that Drew draws.

He may post some behind-the-scenes of his animation process on this forum, so I’d be on the lookout for that!

1 Like