When do you think the 28 mm fixtures will be available?

Hey! Just wanted to say I love the videos, keep them coming! Also when do you think the 28 mm fixtures will be available?

1 Like

This system is a bit of a pain to make in 28mm, we’re working on one but don’t have a timeline on it.

1 Like

Newbie here. As I am just starting my initial investment in a fixture table, I was looking at the 28 mm system as well and curious if there are also plans for well “plans” DXF for table vases that would fit 28 mm Or even better, a 28 mm Table kit, like the ones that are sold out on the main page for the 3/4” system.

1 Like

The biggest problem with the 28mm systems is the 4in hole spacing. Its makes the tooling expensive, the tooling gets to large for smaller projects, less holes for fixture and clamp placements. You want to have the opportunity for as much tooling as possible on the table. Here’s some photos of the fireball table with 2’’ hole spacing loaded with fixtures on my latest project.

1 Like

Hmmm I see what you are saying. So does that mean you won’t be coming out with tools for the 28mm tables or you are still just developing ideas? Btw love the videos, keep them coming.

@dangelom8 No reason to make a 28mm table. The 28mm tooling is clunky and unnecessary large due to the 4in hole spacing. The 3/4 hole on 2in centers is more versatile, cheaper tooling, easier to use, just as strong. I will have limited fireball fixtures in 28mm for sale just no tables.

2 Likes

Is there any updates on when you will have fixtures for the 28 mm tables? I know you said you aren’t making the tables but I’d love to see some of your fixtures in 28mm. I have a 28mm table and it would
Be awesome if you made the fixture blocks or the tooth block fixture for my size table.